By Kristin Keafer DeRousse, PT, DPT – Hampton Physical Therapy, Hampton, NH clinic What is Shoulder impingement? Shoulder impingement syndrome is the most common musculoskeletal diagnosis related to shoulder injuries. There has been an ongoing debate on the etiology of impingement and rotator cuff tears, but it is likely to be multifactorial(4). Impingement indicates that… Read more »
Tag: Shoulder impingement
- Dizziness & Vertigo ~ PT Can Help!
- Are Shin Splints Wrecking Your Run?
- How Stretching Will Improve Your Life!
- Ankle Sprains: How Physical Therapy Can Help!
- Sciatica Pain – Causes and Remedies
- Do You Have Noisy Joints?
- Shoulder Impingement: Defining and Treating
- Have a Pain in Your Head?
- Fall Prevention Strategies in the Home
- Painful Muscle Knots ~ Trigger Points and Relief
- Knee Pain in the Adolescent Athlete
- Becoming a Physical Therapist is a GREAT Choice!
- Shop Healthcare Services to Save Lots of MONEY
- ‘PLANK TIL YOU TANK’ Winners!
- PLANK TIL YOU TANK ~ HPT Challenge
- Proper Lifting Technique: Low Back Injury Prevention
- Merry Everything!
- Lyme Disease Sufferers Find Help With PT
- The Age Old Question ~ Heat or Ice?
- HTP New Radio Commercials!
- Dr. Kate Serodio Awarded Board Certification in Orthopedics
- Relief for Painful (Tennis) Elbow
- Spinal Thrust Manipulations: Not Just for Chiropractors
- Non-Invasive Pain Relief ~ Graston Technique™
- Iliotibial (IT) Band Syndrome in Runners
- Plantar Fasciitis Are You at Risk?
- Is Your Child’s Backpack an Injury Risk?
- Common Golf Overuse Injuries
- What Brand of Footwear is best?
- Effects of Prolonged or Frequent Sitting
Your message to Hampton Physical Therapy was sent
Thank you for your message and/or testimonial, we will be in touch very shortly if you posed a question.
Sorry, there has been a problem and your message was not sent.
Want to ask our Physical Therapist a question or share a testimonial? Simply fill out the form below!