by LISA WHELDON As a physical therapist I frequently get asked by people that are dealing with an injury, “well how do I get an appointment with you, do I need a prescription or a referral?”. The world of insurance can be a very confusing thing for the consumer. At Hampton Physical Therapy our front… Read more »
Tag: dry needling
- Direct Access ~ Take Charge of Your Healing!
- Why Shop Physical Therapy FIRST!
- 30 Reasons To Choose Hampton Physical Therapy!
- Low Back Pain and Imaging Explained
- Hampton Physical Therapy Clinics Now Certified in Blood Flow Restriction Training
- Wishing All a Joyful Holiday Season!
- 2nd Annual PLANK TIL YOU TANK at WHS
- Shoulder Dislocation – Types and Treatments
- Dizziness & Vertigo ~ PT Can Help!
- Are Shin Splints Wrecking Your Run?
- How Stretching Will Improve Your Life!
- Ankle Sprains: How Physical Therapy Can Help!
- Sciatica Pain – Causes and Remedies
- Do You Have Noisy Joints?
- Shoulder Impingement: Defining and Treating
- Have a Pain in Your Head?
- Fall Prevention Strategies in the Home
- Painful Muscle Knots ~ Trigger Points and Relief
- Knee Pain in the Adolescent Athlete
- Becoming a Physical Therapist is a GREAT Choice!
- Shop Healthcare Services to Save Lots of MONEY
- ‘PLANK TIL YOU TANK’ Winners!
- PLANK TIL YOU TANK ~ HPT Challenge
- Proper Lifting Technique: Low Back Injury Prevention
- Merry Everything!
- Lyme Disease Sufferers Find Help With PT
- The Age Old Question ~ Heat or Ice?
- HTP New Radio Commercials!
- Dr. Kate Serodio Awarded Board Certification in Orthopedics
- Relief for Painful (Tennis) Elbow
- Spinal Thrust Manipulations: Not Just for Chiropractors
- Non-Invasive Pain Relief ~ Graston Technique™
- Iliotibial (IT) Band Syndrome in Runners
- Plantar Fasciitis Are You at Risk?
- Is Your Child’s Backpack an Injury Risk?
- Common Golf Overuse Injuries
- What Brand of Footwear is best?
- Effects of Prolonged or Frequent Sitting
Your message to Hampton Physical Therapy was sent
Thank you for your message and/or testimonial, we will be in touch very shortly if you posed a question.
Sorry, there has been a problem and your message was not sent.
Want to ask our Physical Therapist a question or share a testimonial? Simply fill out the form below!