By ALLISON GARVIN, DPT At some point we start to notice things are not quite as easy as they used to be. Reactions feel slower, standing on one foot feels like an acrobatic trick, and changing positions requires a moment to regain our orientation. There are multiple reasons for these changes, and we have the… Read more »
Tag: pt routine
- Is losing your balance normal as you age?
- Sitting for long periods of time during Covid-19?
- HPT Helps ~ Donate Food or Take What You Need!
- Direct Access ~ Take Charge of Your Healing!
- Why Shop Physical Therapy FIRST!
- 30 Reasons To Choose Hampton Physical Therapy!
- Low Back Pain and Imaging Explained
- Hampton Physical Therapy Clinics Now Certified in Blood Flow Restriction Training
- Wishing All a Joyful Holiday Season!
- 2nd Annual PLANK TIL YOU TANK at WHS
- Shoulder Dislocation – Types and Treatments
- Dizziness & Vertigo ~ PT Can Help!
- Are Shin Splints Wrecking Your Run?
- How Stretching Will Improve Your Life!
- Ankle Sprains: How Physical Therapy Can Help!
- Sciatica Pain – Causes and Remedies
- Do You Have Noisy Joints?
- Shoulder Impingement: Defining and Treating
- Have a Pain in Your Head?
- Fall Prevention Strategies in the Home
- Painful Muscle Knots ~ Trigger Points and Relief
- Knee Pain in the Adolescent Athlete
- Becoming a Physical Therapist is a GREAT Choice!
- Shop Healthcare Services to Save Lots of MONEY
- ‘PLANK TIL YOU TANK’ Winners!
- PLANK TIL YOU TANK ~ HPT Challenge
- Proper Lifting Technique: Low Back Injury Prevention
- Merry Everything!
- Lyme Disease Sufferers Find Help With PT
- The Age Old Question ~ Heat or Ice?
- HTP New Radio Commercials!
- Dr. Kate Serodio Awarded Board Certification in Orthopedics
- Relief for Painful (Tennis) Elbow
- Spinal Thrust Manipulations: Not Just for Chiropractors
- Non-Invasive Pain Relief ~ Graston Technique™
- Iliotibial (IT) Band Syndrome in Runners
- Plantar Fasciitis Are You at Risk?
- Is Your Child’s Backpack an Injury Risk?
- Common Golf Overuse Injuries
- What Brand of Footwear is best?
- Effects of Prolonged or Frequent Sitting
Your message to Hampton Physical Therapy was sent
Thank you for your message and/or testimonial, we will be in touch very shortly if you posed a question.
Sorry, there has been a problem and your message was not sent.
Want to ask our Physical Therapist a question or share a testimonial? Simply fill out the form below!